Friday, May 18, 2012

May ATC's

At the Everything Wendy Vecchi Yahoo Group, there was a challenge for making a Wendified (yes, that's a word) ATC. I created mine for my bestie Paula who is about to go on a creative trip with me. She never reads my blog, much to my chagrin, so it's okay that I show it before she gets it. As it happens, Hels Sheridan's Sunday Stamper challenge this week is "queens & crowns", and The Stamp Man Challenge is "card for a queen" so this was perfect!
 

This month at the All Things Tim Yahoo Group the ATC swap challenge is "yellow".  You will remember these brightly dressed cuties from my A Man's Home Is His Castle. They were my extras. I knew I would use them for something.

Supplies For Treat Me Like A Queen ATC:
Art Chix Studio- crown



Supplies For Warm Season Trio:
From My Stash- flower


I hope your hands get creatively dirty soon!



12 comments:

  1. Both your ATC are so delightful, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ATCs, the dudes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS ATC's... give Paula a message from me please? TEll her she needs to read your blog cos there's so much gorgeousness going on, it is a shame that she misses out!!! (said in my best school marm voice lol)
    Anyways... LOVE the Wendified ATC, I so want to play at that challenge but am out of time I reckon, am making samples for my 490 shows this weekend.... not a bad way to run out of time though lol Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... perfection in art as ever Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my word these ATC's are stunning... love them both!!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita........I love your ATC's. I am sure Hels will love the first one too. I used the three men on a recent piece and they are very versatile. I love the colour palette on the second ATC and your sentiment is perfect. Wish we had some sunshine........its been like March. Take care and thanks for sharing .......Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both ATC's! Love how you've made jewelry with liquid pearls! Very nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure that your 'Bestie' will love it.
    Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK...the queen tag is off the charts fabulous. The crown, the pearls...so whimsical. And the guys in pastel suits and top hats? OMG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Utterly fab Anita, love love love "Mrs Worry" decked out as the Queen. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for viewing my blog and commenting on it! It truly means so much to me.