It's New Year's Eve, and I am sure most of you are gearing up for a festive evening, so I'll try and make this quick!
This year has brought many happy and joyous times for me, creatively speaking. I was able to visit Europe twice, and I got to travel and teach at marvelous places...all for the love of crafting and art. This blogging and teaching thing has made my life so much richer, and I am truly thankful for all these new creative opportunities and especially for all of you, my blogging friends. Thank you to EVERYONE who follows, comments, emails, pins, tweets, likes, and watches! You have made this year the very best yet!
I am continuing on with my tradition of listing my favorite genius creative products that I used throughout the year. Again, some of these may have been around longer, but I just started using them this year. Please tell me yours in a comment, just in case I haven't tried it and need to.
In no particular order:
2. Wendy's Studio 490 Embossing Paste in Metallics...love them!
3. Tim's Stamper's Anonymous Numeric Stamps...LOVE!
4. Ranger's Vintaj Metal-pressions in Copper...now I need gold!
5. Eileen Hull's Sizzix Baby Booty and Artist Trading Block Dies.
6. Wendy's Ranger Archival Inks...I love all the colors!
7. Wooden Embellishments from Kaiser Kraft, Maya Road, Close To My Heart....I LOVE wood!
8. Ranger's Silver Foil Cardstock...love this stuff!
9. Tim's Distress Paint....can't live without it!
10. Tsukineko's Goose Bumps Spray.
Happy Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope you have the greatest 2014, and that you get to kiss the lips of the one or ones you love at midnight! See you next year!
I hope your hands get creatively dirty soon!